Keep Your Landscape Healthy With Fertilizer Applications
Weeds are a huge eyesore in your turf and can quickly and easily take over your yard. Call on Taussig Landscape for help! Using a six-step fertilizer program, we can get rid of noxious weeds and keep them out. We can also build a custom plan around what your landscape really needs.
Our six-step fertilizer program also provides the specific nutrients your grass needs to thrive. We can also apply products to prevent insects and fungus from damaging your yard and landscape. Common pests we attack include:
- Fungus: Can be a problem for plants, trees and turf. Fungus is most prevalent in the heat of the summer when humidity is high.
- Bagworms: a spray may be necessary in late May-June to prevent these pests from eating and destroying your evergreen trees and shrubs.
- Crabgrass: This summer annual is a tough weed to get rid of. Early season applications are needed to get ahead of this pesky weed. This weed grows and spreads extremely fast.
- Dandelions: staying ahead of dandelions is extremely important for maintaining a nice yard. If you see those little yellow flowers, give us a call.
- Nut Grass: This is a perennial grass that gets worse when pulled and is typically spot sprayed with selective herbicides. It is early to find as a bright green grass that grows faster than typical turf grass.